| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort Smith, Nt in October is very cool at 0.4 °C (32.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.8 °C (25.2 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched. A paltry 28.1mm (1.1in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 8:43 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 10:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort Smith, Nt October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Fort Smith, Nt, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Smith, Nt:
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) NNW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.8 miles) WNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) WNW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 0.5 kms (0.3 miles) SSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 333.5 kms (207.2 miles) WSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 530.4 kms (329.6 miles) SW