| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort Smith, Nt in March is very cold at -14 °C (6.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -6.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -21.3 °C (-6.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in March is 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in March is droughty. A feeble 13.9mm (0.5in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:24 long and the longest day is 13:11 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort Smith, Nt March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Fort Smith, Nt, Canada
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Smith, Nt:
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) NNW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.8 miles) WNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) WNW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 0.5 kms (0.3 miles) SSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 333.5 kms (207.2 miles) WSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 530.4 kms (329.6 miles) SW