| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Fort Smith, Nt in December is very cold at -21.7 °C (-7.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -17.2 °C (1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -26.3 °C (-15.3 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty. A paltry 19.2mm (0.8in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 5:53 long and the longest day is 6:26 long with an average length of 6:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Fort Smith, Nt December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Fort Smith, Nt, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Fort Smith, Nt:
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) NNW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.8 miles) WNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) WNW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 0.5 kms (0.3 miles) SSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 333.5 kms (207.2 miles) WSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 530.4 kms (329.6 miles) SW